Courses offered by the Canadian Police College are available to police officers and other organizations that have a mandate within law enforcement or who support public safety. Policing and law enforcement partners from other countries are welcome.
On this page
For police officers
- Ask your training coordinator to download the registration form and ensure that all sections are completed
- If your agency does not have a training coordinator, have your unit commander/line officer complete Section C of the registration form
- Based on the selection criteria and prerequisites of the course, other documents may need to be submitted with the registration form (e.g., pre-course test results, letter of support)
- The training coordinator is to email the completed form to email@example.com
For government agencies with a public safety mandate
Some courses offered at the college are open to government employees from federal, provincial, and municipal agencies or departments that have a role in public safety. This includes employees with peace officer status, members of National Defence, and the Canadian Armed Forces.
Accredited private-sector agencies that have an investigative mandate are also eligible. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Your organization's training coordinator must complete the registration process. Training coordinators should download the registration form, ensure all sections are complete, and email the completed form to email@example.com.
If your agency has not attended a particular course in the past, the training coordinator must send a written request to the attention of the Office of the Registrar to determine if you and your agency or government department meet the selection criteria. The letter should be written on official letterhead and include the following information:
- a completed registration form
- a completed “Financial Information Strategy” (FIS) form – only if you are a Government of Canada employee
- the purpose of your agency or department
- the type of work that you do
- how does the work you do relate to police services
- the name of the course you are interested in
- the main point of contact within your organization for any future correspondence (include the phone and fax numbers, and an e-mail address)
Email the complete package to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For international police or law enforcement partners
For more information check out our international centre or contact us at email@example.com.
- Date modified: