New workshop: Leading at the Speed of Trust
The Canadian Police College (CPC), in Collaboration with Franklin Covey, is pleased to offer the following workshop: Leading at the Speed of Trust.
This workshop is full.
- Tuesday, December 8th and Wednesday, December 9, 2020
- 9:30 am to 5:30 pm EST
- Virtual: MS Teams (link will be sent prior to beginning of workshop)
- $ 499.00 plus taxes
Please register by November 19 to secure your spot.
"I contend that the first job of policing is to inspire trust. And the second job is to extend trust – that is, to give it to others"
Contrary to what most people believe, trust is not a soft, elusive quality that you either have or you don't. It's a learnable skill with a measurable impact.
Police officers, public servants and civilians working in law enforcement organizations that earn high trust are able to communicate with transparency to their leaders, teams, and community. And while trust is always an important skill to develop, it is of paramount importance during a global pandemic and discussions surrounding systemic racism.
Join us on December 8 and 9 for a Leading at the Speed of Trust workshop. This will be facilitated through a series of interactive webinars. The sessions will be led by Scott Kimerer, a former police chief with an impressive 38-year career in policing.
- turn trust into a strategic advantage for your team and community
- understand the measurable "trust taxes" you might be paying without realizing it
- increase the speed of results by leveraging high trust
Plus, you will also learn how others perceive your trustworthiness from a 360° feedback survey.
If you are interested in participating, please send an email before November 19 to the CPC, Leadership Development Centre mailbox: CPCregistrar@rcmp-grc.gc.ca
Seats are limited; based on the number of registrations, your name may be added to a waiting list.
Increase the trust on your team by focusing on 13 behaviors that, when implemented, will lead to lasting change within your team. High trust can increase your credibility, growth, innovation, collaboration, and execution.
The "Leading at the speed of trust" virtual workshop is designed for all Leaders of Law enforcement Community who would like to increase their Trust skills for the benefit of their teams and organizations. By joining us, you will have access to the following material:
- pre- and post-program assessment to identify strengths and opportunities as individuals
- live online work sessions facilitated by Scott Kimerer, a former Police Chief, with highly engaging and interactive content
- technical support and easy access to live online sessions
- specially curated on-demand articles and video
- access (for limited period of time) to FranklinCovey's collection of on-demand materials, which will teach you leadership skills, personal productivity
Should you have any questions prior to your registration, do not hesitate to contact the Leadership Development Centre at the CPC at: LDC-CPL@rcmp-grc.gc.ca.
A few weeks before the beginning of the workshop, you will receive additional information from FranklinCovey.
We look forward to seeing you there!
- Date modified: